LaBeLs de StrawbeRRy




Strawberry Tags Enterprise (Reg No. 001915001-W)


Any deal or purchase which is done with our resellers/associates/collaboration company is out of Srawberry Tags Enterprise family knowledge & profit. We will be only responsible for any money flow that comes in to our banking account as per our instruction. We do not held any responsibility for any money that flows in prior to informing us first, or for money that is forwarded to any person, reseller or company that claims to act as our representative.

But you still can report any complaint about any one of our resellers/associates/collaboration company to us; and ask for our help to slow talk about your problem with them.
~ TQ ~



Vote for Strawberry-Tags PREORDER Blogshop!!
Click here:


Malaysia Official Top Shoppers - MalaysiaOnTop.com

PRE-ORDER NAVIGATION
Begin Your Search






Visit our main blogshop (for in-hand items):
http://strawberry-tags.blogspot.com/


Our Weekly Deals
(price markdown every Wednesday till Thursday)
& on some events & anniversary:




BERRIES DESKS...
***Please take note that, all prices quoted includes:
(1) Price of goods
(2) USA sales tax
(3) USA ground shipping (for online purchases or non-self pick items)
(4) International shipping [from USA to M'sia]
(5) CIF tax

LEVIS.COM Special Order (CLOSED)

LEVI'S® Order


EBEN:
1) 501® Original Jeans Shrink-to-Fit Jeans (Indigo, 44W X 34L) $46.00 Now $37.00
2) 501® Original Jeans Shrink-to-Fit Jeans (Rigid, 44W X 34L) $46.00 Now $37.00
3) 501® Original Jeans (Black, 42W X 32L) $46.00 Now $37.00
Total : RM430 for 3 units (including shipping)

AIZAT:
4) Panel Pants (Dull Gold, 30W X 32L) $79.50 Now $59.90 = RM223 (including shipping)
5) Junior's Aster Flare 524™ Jeans (Destructed Valley Light, 13 X M) $42.00 Now $29.90 = RM154 (including shipping)
6) Slim Straight 514™ Welder Jeans (Alloy, 33W X 32L) $58.00 Now $29.90 = RM154 (including shipping)

7) ELOISE: Motorcycle Hoodie (Jet Black, Size S) $59.50 Now $39.90 = RM170 (including shipping)
8) LIN: Junior's Aster Flare 524™ Jeans (Destructed Valley Light, 3 X M) $42.00 Now $29.90 = RM154 (including shipping)
9) Charlotte Skimmer 515 Petite (Sunny Skies, Size 4) $40.00 Now $19.90 = RM131 (including shipping)

Raya - special Pre-order Status.

1) Zawzaw - Fullpayment
- Nine West : Rainbow Shoe Show Large Hobo (DONE)

2) Akmal Khairiin - Fullpayment
- G by Guess Miller (Berry) (DONE)

3) Zurin - Fullpayment (DONE)
- COACH Hamilton leather large satchel 13811 (black)
- TelekungMini white

4) Marie Robert (Full payment)
- 9west Tina Med Shopper - Yellow/Sun (DONE)
- Etienne Aigner - Hawtorne Top zip (DONE)

5) Daphne Baybee - Full payment
- G by Guess : Miller Berry (DONE)
- G by Guess : Rosie Wallet (Pink) (DONE)
- EA stonebridge tote - Daffodil (DONE)
- COACH Signature Stripe Frame Carryall #13533 (Khaki/Gold) (DONE)
- Tommy Hilfiger Small Signature Tote (DONE)
- Calvin Klein Nylon Continental Wallet (DONE)
- Coach Pink signature Stripe Tote #13548 (DONE)
- Coach Graphic Op Art Alexandra #15530 (DONE)

6) Catherine Sequerah Full payment
- EA stonebridge tote - Turquoise (DONE)
- 9west Leoni Med Satchel - Black (DONE)
- EA Keila Satchel - Gold (DONE)
- Nine West : Tina Crossbody - Sun (DONE)

7) Honeey Full payament
- EA stonebridge hobo - daffodil (DONE)
- 2 unit EA Christina Crossbody (Leather) - daffodil (DONE)
- G by Guess : Miller Black (DONE)

8) Juliana - Full payment (DONE)
- COACH Signature Stripe Frame Carryall #13533 (Pink)

9) Shazila - Full Payment
- COACH Signature Stripe Frame Carryall #13533 (Pink) (DONE)
- COACH Op Art Large Brooke #14146 (Brown) (DONE)

10) Esmi/Ernie (Malaysian in Ho Chi Ming) - Full Payment
1. EA floral fabric top zip - floral print w/white trim (DONE)
2. EA stonebridge tote - daffodil (DONE)
3. EA Stonebridge tote - turquoise (DONE)
4. EA stonebridge hobo - daffodil (DONE)
5. Forever 21 Canvas Bag - design B : New York (DONE)

11) Aliaa Diyana - Full payment (DONE)
- COACH Hamilton leather large satchel 13811 (berry pink)

12) Zureen Paintball - RM720
- EA Keila satchel (DONE)
- LCNY Pink & Gunmetal Satchel (DONE)
- G by Guess Ravillo Wristlet (DONE)
- Miller Hobo (black) (DONE)
- Coach Pink signature Stripe Tote #13548 (DONE)
- Coach Wristlet #43434
- ELLE Sunglasses - Burgandy & Black (DONE)

13) Aizat
- G by Guess Miller Hobo (Berry) (DONE)
- Coach Hamptons Patent Leather Embossed Md Carryall Tote #14413 - RM220
- Coach Laura Leather Carryall #14866 (DONE)
- Coach Lynn Hac (Grey) (DONE)

14) Faiza MG - Full payment
- COACH Laura Signature Navy/Pink Hobo #14938 (DONE)

15) Pooja - Fullpayment
- Coach(DONE)

16) Nor Azlina - Full Payment
- Coach Soho Pleated Lyn Signature Hobo #15083 (New Spring 2010 collection) - Khaki (DONE)

17) NiNaMie aZHaN - Full Payment
- COACH Peyton Signature Sateen Shoulder Bag #14525 (Khaki/Nutmeg) (DONE)
- Kathy Van Zeeland Flirtini Belt Shopper (DONE)

18) Susan Ngau Ding - Full Payment
- Nine West : Tina Crossbody - Pink (DONE)

19) Aina Hannan - Installment RM100
- COACH Soho Daisy Scarf Print Large Hobo #15166

20) Ann Tahrim S.Selasih -
- Aldo Drawstring Grey
- Miller - Berry

21) Nurul Nadiati - Full payment
- Miller - Berry (DONE)

22) Zaidah - Full Payment
- COACH Ashley Snap HD Scarf Print Sateen Carryall #15504 (DONE)

23) Opie - RM250
- Coach Wristlet #43434 (Khaki)
- Love Rock gift bag set (set of 3) (DONE)

24) Ikhlas Murni - RM50
- DKNY Town & Country Large Tote - Chino Red

25) Suziyanti - Fullpayment
Coach Frame Carryall #13533 (Gold/Khaki) (DONE)

26) Ng Pui Nyinn - Full Payment
Calvin Klein - Nylon Logo Continental Wallet (Grey) (DONE)

28) atiFah aHmad - Full payment
Miller - Berry (DONE)

29) MiSz `S!yGaL - Full payment
Miller - Berry (DONE)

30) Alawiyah Ariffin - RM400
- Miller - Black (DONE)
- Aldo - Grey

31) Jusmine - Fullpayment
- Etienne Aigner Floral Fabric Top zip (white) (DONE)


.....................................................................

Melnie Zoroy (Deposit RM200)
- Superyard Tx

Monday, May 4, 2009

It Wasn't Always A Happy Ending

Shoppers dearie,

This wasn't a fairy tales, but a living tales that if you heard about it before, you may now will heard about it again.

http://www.my3cents.com/showReview.cgi?id=47173
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/retail/forever_21.html
http://www.complaints.com/Forever-21-157643/Forever-21-Rude-poor-quality-horrible-customer-service-157643.html
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/forever_21

Yes, it's about Forever21 and it's Customer Service.

On , I have started to order Box #1 on 19/04/09 and (bla bla bla). Then, I received 2 e-mails from F21; 1 is my e-receipt and another one is an 'order verification required e-mail' which asked me to reply the e-mail with the forever 21 authorization code from bank? The instruction told me that i need to call the bank to get an autorization code associated with my order.
I was like, huh? Authorization code what? OK, probably I was wrong, so I called the my credit card issuing bank. Bank (Citibank) informed that "no authorization code is needed" and Forever21 already charge me. (I also have asked my friend here, who's working at Citibank and he also tell the same thing that USA Citibank Credit Card do not have any authorization code)..Already charge me? why do i need to call my bank then? So, i reply back the verification e-mail telling that i have call my bank, and they said that there are no authorization code and forever21 also have already charge me...
"hi...
i believed that you all have proceed with this order..
since i have call the citibank, and there is no authorization number that forever21 giving them... So, i hope that forever21 have proceed sending my order. - April 25"
Then 2 days later they reply me,
27/04/09
Dear H,
Thank you for your recent inquiry. We apologize for the delayed response.
According to our records, you have one order placed with us. Order information is as follows:

Order Status: Approved
They already approved it? So, why need i to call bank then? --> After that, i look at my order status and now the status already change to "Packed".

After my 1st order, I ordered Box #2 (25/04), #3 (26/04), #4(28/04), #5(30/4), #6(30/4) and #7(1/5). No big problem happened, only that after submit box #3, it didn't appear in my previous order, then i e-mail them.. No responed.. No reply.. Then only after 2 days (28/04) it appear in my previous order list and Forever21 sending my bil.

After all order has been made, I can see in the online statement that they had charged me up for the payment. COOL. I also have already send money to clear all my credit usage for Box #1-4. And thinking of to Transfer Fund on 2/5/09 for the rest...

But wait, early in the morning on 1/5/09 - I received 6 E-MAILS saying that my order had been cancelled because i didn't reply e-mails and calls. Didn't reply? huh? I was crying then... Anxiously, I open F21 to check what is going on. Yup, all status has been change to cancelled. I call my lil brother at Illinois, and he said that he has already call the bank the day before, and everythings have been approved. So, I asked him to call Customer Service. The Customer Service said that, if system suddently cancel or accidently cancel my order, they can't do anything. And asked me to re-order. So, my lil bro said "Why not we re-order everything back" Then I said, "no, wait and see first.. Coz i'm afraid it happened like BOx #3 again.. delayed... And futhermore, we need to wait until they credited back our payment".

Then i e-mail customer service and also forward back again all of my verification letters (ALL OF THEM.. Am I look like spamming them back? But this is what they'd wanted right?) Huh... They suppose not to cancelled all. If they didn't received my e-mail, they suppose to cancelled only box #2 since the rules is 'everything will be cancelled after 5 days of order' and my Box #3-#7 still didn't reach 5 days of order.

I wait until the end of day and doing my data filling jobs. At 7pm, suddently i felt worried, so i tried to log in my Forever21 account.

Huh?
Can't log in?

Wait wait. What in the world is going on here? I asked for password reset. As usual, customer service delayed. On 3rd May, they e-mail me link to reset my password. I click and entered new password, acceptable. Then i try to login, but still, I can't logging in. I asked Customer Service. But they keep asking me to log in, reset, those kind of answer that you can read in FAQs.

Okay, i can't login, so i track my order under common link and it shown that my 1st Box which i had ordered on 19 of April still in status 'Packed'. Delayed? Now, it's already 16 days. And I e-mail them again, asking when will they shipped my only order now (Box #1). I have try my best for this.

Just now, i've received 2 e-mails from Forever21. They sound like this:
Hello H,
Unfortunately, once an order has been canceled it can not be reinstated - Please feel free to place the order again, once you obtain information form your bank.
Friends,

It's been a hell of month of me, working and working to make sure that everything going smooth as per planned. It's been nice, joyous, honor and pleasure to serve all of you, but it's a nightmare experience for me to deal with F21.

My intuition saying that probably F21 is tampering my account by any mean, for unknown reasons. You see.

i) Keep cancelling my order
ii) Keep asking for authorization code (and cancelling orders after that)
iii) Charging my credit card though the item being cancelled
iv) Disappearance of my F21 account

(At this current moment, my credit card hasn't been charged back yet and I had been paying daily interest for that)

I felt robbed by F21. I don't know what should I do. I have done my best, but it's F21 who doesn't want to business with me. At least, from the way it treat me.

Am i wrong for placing ordered for 139 items? Yes, i didn't register for business coprporate, but I don't placing all my orders at one time, I pay for couple of shipping charges, so is it wrong? No rules have been written there about this. Huh, I have previous experience placing order with hundreds items in one time with Victoria Secret's, Bath & Body Works, Boscov and others, they still accepted those (eventho i'm buying cheapest sale for hundreds). Customer always right, right?

Before this, i thought that i am going to register business corporate with Forever21 for my next project (the link for business corporate available at their online shop), but now, i think i have no more interest.

Therefore, I am no longer interested in making business with F21, unless they replace their customer service which didn't seem to cooperate.

Thank you for your support to Strawberry-Tags. I am going to refund all of your money and please expect return of money within 48 hours.

Yours truly,
Sis Stroberi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Strawberries Welcoming You ..